GME TX670TP UHF Twin CB Handhelds
AUTHORISED RETAILER - We are a fully AUTHORISED Australian retailer approved to sell GME Radios and Accessories. Ask 'TWICE' about the warranty that someone else may be offering you. Does it come with an Australian GENUINE GME warranty. OURS DOES!!!
'Flat Rate' shipping for all orders is only $13.95.
Shipping times are normally 24-48 hours for items that are in stock.
At NO Frills our promise to our customers is simple 'Offer the very best prices on the world's biggest brands and make sure our service is second to none'.
All of our products are shipped from our Sydney warehouse and are supplied with Australian warranties. WE DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
How To Build A Bundle
The following accessories can be bundled with your purchase by checking the blue ‘Include with Product’ button. You can add as many items to your order as you require and then simply ‘Add to Cart’ to complete order.
- Product Info
GME TX670TP UHF CB Handhelds
We Think You Should Know
- Supplied with 12 Month Australian GME Full Warranty
- 80 Channel
- 2 Watt RF power
- Auto Power Save
- Selcall with quiet mode.
- CTCSS with 38privacy tones.
- Keypad Lock
Not only is the TX670TP packed with features, its circuit design incorporates a super sensitive receiver with front end filtering and a powerful 2 Watt transmitter.
The TX670 is not just another one of the many compact units currently on the market today. GME have spent a considerable amount of time engineering the TX670TP to fulfil the needs of our users and meet the performance expectations that GME products are renown for.
What sets the TX670TP apart from the rest of the pack is its superior performance. The TX670TP has a full two Watt RF output which is four times the power of many units on the market today. For close range communications the transmitter can be switched to one Watt to increase the available talk time. The receive sensitivity and front end filtering of the TX670 meets GME's high standards and you will find the unit is unbeatable in all areas.
- Tech Specs
- Scan - The TX670 will scan through all 80 channels, stopping on a channel that is busy. Once the channel is clear, scanning resumes.
- Duplex - Provides greatly increased range by allowing access to any of the hundreds of UHF CB repeaters installed around the country.
- Dual Watch - Allows the TX670 to monitor any two selected channels.
- Auto Power Save - Switches to 'power save' mode automatically after a period of inactivity to conserve power and extend battery life.
- CTCSS - Uses one of 38 selected tones to provide silent operation on any channel. Only stations transmitting the selected tone will be heard.
- Keypad Lock - When activated, disables the front panel buttons to prevent accidental presses from changing the radio's settings.
- VOX - Allows the TX670 to automatically transmit when you speak, without the need to press the PTT button.
- Monitor Switch - Opens the TX670's squelch so the channel can be monitored for activity.
- Roger Beep - Transmits a short beep when the PTT is released to let other users know you have finished transmitting.
- Accessory Connection - Allows connection of the optional Ear and Speaker Microphone.
- High/Low Power - Reduces the transmitter power to 1 Watt effectively doubling the talk time available.
- Rechargeable Batteries - Powered by 3 x 1500 mAh rechargeable 'AA' batteries. Charger included.
- What's In The Box
- 2 x TX670 radios
- 6 x 1500 mAh rechargeable AA batteries
- 240 Volt AC adapter
- Twin desktop charger
- Instruction manual
No Reviews Available